VSS Location 2001 Taurus

Hi group..

I don't have a manual..Can someone tell me the location of the VSS on a 2001 Taurus w/ 3.0 Vulcan engine..

Thanks..

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Hopefully it's the same on a 98. It's inside square shaped insulation. On the passenger side, in front of the steering gear, between two exahust pipes (hence the insulation). You can feel it from the top, but access it from the wheel well. (But you can't see it from either, so go by feel.)

If you can't reach it, drop the subframe a little for more room. If you need more detailed directions ask.

-Ariel

Reply to
Ariel