VW crushes Escort

Love that ad.

snipped-for-privacy@winning.com says...

What ad? You have a link?
--
I. Care
snipped-for-privacy@winning.com wrote:

Yeah... the ads are funny. But the "Drivers Wanted" was more ironic.
(None of VW owners I knew had a clue about cars)
you pay..DEAL with it!

That's because they were simply drivers- get in, turn the key, and go. If it doesn't start, call someone. Never check your own fluid levels or anything else when you can pay someone else to do it for you. They're just like most of the computer operators I know- more correct term would be typist (and half-assed at that). If there's no icon on the desktop, the PC must be broke. Upgrade the RAM? It's not a Dodge! Oh well, these typist keep me in work.
SC Tom