W2P8C6S7J

MY VAN CAR NAME WENDSTAR MODEL 1998 I WANT TO NOW THE DIAGRAM OF DRIVE BELT AS I REPLACED IT AND NOW THERE IS NOISE . PSE HELP IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE DIAGRAM AND TO TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER PROBLEM MAY CREATED DUE TO WRONG REPLACEMENT SUCH AS TIMING

Reply to
A.M.A.

should be a diagram on a sticker somewhere in the engine compartment. I'm assuming the timing is not adjustable like my 99.

Reply to
petebert

You gotta wonder about someone who's email address is nthrax.org

Reply to
I. Care

your sig says you dont use a real one either

Reply to
petebert

Down near the bottom of the page:

MasterBlaster