W2P8C6S7J

MY VAN CAR NAME WENDSTAR MODEL 1998 I WANT TO NOW THE DIAGRAM OF DRIVE BELT AS I REPLACED IT AND NOW THERE IS NOISE . PSE HELP IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE DIAGRAM AND TO TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER PROBLEM
MAY CREATED DUE TO WRONG REPLACEMENT SUCH AS TIMING
should be a diagram on a sticker somewhere in the engine compartment. I'm assuming the timing is not adjustable like my 99.

snipped-for-privacy@nthrax.org says...

You gotta wonder about someone who's email address is nthrax.org
--
I. Care
your sig says you dont use a real one either

"A.M.A." wrote:

Down near the bottom of the page:
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/1d/2c/0f/0900823d801d2c0f.jsp