Wanted: '73 Ford LTD Bumpers

Looking for information to find decent front and rear bumpers for my 73 Ford LTD. I would appreciate any help in locating. Thank you.

Reply to
Steven Perrin

Are you looking for a front w/guards, w/pads... or w/guards, w/o pads... or w/o guards or pads? Rear w/guards(thru 9/4/72 production), w/guards(9/5/72 & later production), or w/o guards? Is some rust OK for re-chroming? Do you want to travel/ship? Or stay in upstate/ROC NY area?

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1