Wanted to Buy- buy a Used Detroit 8.2 1984 or newer. IN Good Shape.

I can buy an F-700 with the usual blown crank in the 8.2 Detroit engine. Need an 8.2 Detroit to replace it. One "without cracks" in the mains and one With the 14MM headbolts, Not the 13MM headbolts. I understand this would be a 1984 or newer. The boneyards want about $2,500 for one. They have the "bring it back if it's bad " pitch. Thats fine but a lot of work. Would consider buying truck,bus, ect. with running 8.2 engine in it. Damaged body not a problem. Contact-- Tallemani at comcast dot net. With price and area. I'm in the midwest area. Thanks.

Reply to
Thomas Allemani