[wanted] Used Ford Puma left headlight

I'm looking for used left headlight for my puma.
Actually, I'm looking only for a transparent plastic front cover of a headlight (little plastic thing that holds front cover and back cover
together has been broken off so now rain gets in the headlight). But, I will buy the whole headlamp if I must.
Thanks.