Warfare is the solution to current gas crisis

When the United States needed new territory in the 19th Century, it conquered the Native American Aborigines (the Indians). They were death marched to reservations in the deserts or to other wasteland to make room
for whites. Just look at Arizona. The whites took Flagstaff and "gave" the luckless Indians Tuba City. Visit both places so you will see the truth for yourselves.
Carrying over the same logic, we need oil, so we'll take what we want and throw the natives out. Knocking over Saudi Arabia is the easiest. They have no army to speak about, power is concentrated in a few and their population is small. We confiscate their oil fields and the gas crisis is over. As for the Saudis, deport them to Iraq where they'll be finished off in short order.
Feeling guilty? Why? We've done it before and can and will do it again. It's nothing more than survival of the fittest.

Great idea. Only one correction: Saudis need not to be "deported" but "resettled" to Iraq . Also, the idea is not original: Stalin resettled tens of millions of Kalmuks, Armenians, Poles, and other nationalities just for a hell of it. And because he did not have an advantage of hi-tech ( cattle cars were used), and- due to the fact that the Russian climate for most of the year is not really favorable for survival of starved , half-naked human beings - 80% of them or so didnot even make it to destination points..

I pray the Thought Police come get you.
Please do not feed the troll.
On Wed, 23 May 2007 21:52:55 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell

Who IS this guy????
Virus Database (VPS): 000742-1, 05/22/2007
Must be Me wrote:

A troll.

He's just humping your leg..
George Orwell wrote:

LOL, right. Think Enron. Think peak oil. Think never *ending* war. ;)
The only thing we need to 'take over' is the oil within our shores and in our territorial waters.
mike

George Orwell wrote:

That's actually Cheney's long term plan -- overthrow Saddam, install a US-friendly government in Iraq, ave it invade the eastern part of Saudi Arabia, which is where all the oil is concentrated there and where the vast majority of the population is Shiite, and drive the Saudi ruling family westward into the desert and turn them into bedouins again.
But plans don't always work out well.

This is rich, VERY rich stuff. Could we somehow write a book and perhaps a movie later? Actually we could embellish this a bit more with some additional imaginative ideas, think and use all of your creative thoughts. I think this could be a winner and make us a lot of money. Include me in the deal and I will come up with some good ideas too.
--

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers.
We are the President." Hillary Clinton

What's the matter, a probable scenario a little too scary for you? It's pretty much a well known fact that the Iraq thing was precisely about that...setting up for a Saudi takeover, except Cheney-Monster didn't do his cultural homework well enough, and this little Sunni-Shi'ite problem cropped up. Goes to show ol' "Dickhead" isn't as competent as the pundits said he was.
Articles of Impeachment have been filed in the House again Cheney already. Pray for that...or a defective stent.

Ah, I just noticed this was another cross-posted article. I will KF it as I don't like cross-posted BS. Bye.