warman and shop manuals

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 20:04:46 GMT, "Jim Warman"

psssssssst jim the dated ones they are called DVD lmfao must not need them that much in the washrack i bet
hurc ast

The date is probably determined by looking at the system date of the computer. This might be defeated by changing the date to an earlier date BEFORE you use the CD. I am not saying this is ethical, but it is possible.
Jeff

Unless the software developers thought of that. Then you're screwed.
Rodney
-
Last time I looked, the DVDs were indeed discs. What is your problem? Ohhh... a CD is a disc, too - dang, so is a 3.5 floppy..... rats, so is a 5.25 floppy.... OMG, so is an iomega zip disc... Oh, the humanity.....
If you weren't such a flake, you could do up your fly and go outside and meet people.
wrote:

"not