warman can make somthing from nothing

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 04:18:34 GMT, "Jim Warman"

let me SIMPLIFY THIS
xi=2<pi>FI xc=1/2<pi>fc
hmmmmm 2 <pi> 0 =0 1/2 <pi>0 =0
hey u have a 0 the formula is invalid as no component of equation can = 0
yup i would say impedence is exclusive
how do ya get someting from nothing be sure to show your math
SCHOOLS OUT lmfao plonk
hurc ast

i see you forgot to write something hurc ast
More cut and paste.... cute. I love your originality....
So... I can see by your insistance for math you don't understand and concepts you can't grasp that ignition coils can't work because they are situated in a DC circuit. Yet, in spite of your insistance, ignition coils do appear to work (either that or we all drive our imaginations to work every day).
If you indeed have any knowledge of automotive electronics, you will abstain from your drivel. Parroting "do the math... do the math..." when all you can do is cut and paste rather than think .... when the most intelligent thing you can utter is a sophomoric "lmfao" (laughing my fat ass off???)... you still have no grasp of the dynamics in a circuit.
I see you have included a <plonk> and I sincerely hope that you have added me to your kill file. Life would be so much easier if you simply realized that searching the internet for instances that have little to do with the automobile.
You have been proven wrong time and again... you get an "A" for tenacity..... unfortunately, the "A" you get for stupidity cancels out.
I see the wheatstone bridge but I don't see the hurc bridge... I understand kirchoffs principal but I don't see hurcs principal.... I know ohms law but I have yet to see hurcs law.... If you manage to develop he ability to think for yourself, you will see my example works (if it didn't, voltage multipliers wouldn't work) but I'm sure you have a real good explanation of how they get 115 volts to diesel injectors without reactance (oops, did I mean impedance...or did I mean something that hurc will change at whim....). I probably meant something that happens whether hurc allows it or not.
To fix a car, we have no need of the sort of math you cut and paste... we only need to understand the concept.
Polly wanna cracker???

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 07:35:55 GMT, "Jim Warman"

i am waiting for you to show me the math lmfao

prove it do the math

lmfao so you say the laws ao physics do not applie to cars?? lmfao

lmfao thats 115 volts DC lmfao

so far you dont understand the concept

hurc ast
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:39:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Turn your reader to "fixed pitch font", simply because that's what I'm going to use: ______ Impedence (Z) = \/ R+X
There ya go, if your reactances are "zero", the impedence is equal to the resistance. That's the math. Done.
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:39:41 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Hurc - you ARE an ass.

The constant bickering is ruining an otherwise fine newsgroup. I subscribed to this newsgroup because af a "check engine light" on my 99 Windstar and received some great help. Now it seems that all I see is this constant bickering and name calling. Please, stop the petty fighting, and let this newsgroup be what it was...not what it has become.

what has it become ?????????????? warmans NEEDS education
hurc ast

It has become a personal battleground and it detracts from the newsgroup to have the constant back and forth between the two of you. I would hope that Warman would stop responding to your comments. If he's wrong others will know it soon enough without you taking on the personal responsibility of challenging his every statement. Of course, if you are wrong, others will recognize that too.
He who tears down everyone around him only serves to belittle himself in the eyes of others.
Regards, Newby
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 05:11:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:20:49 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hellsouth.org (BillyBBad) wrote:

lmfao with the formula u gave llooks like you should go back to school and stay far away from electronics
lmfao
hurc ast