warman fails diesel lmfao

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:18:26 GMT, "Jim Warman"

thats what i thought u dont know
lmfao thats a bit unfair u have to have had some diesel experience to answer that question
come on at least lets here your best guess after 40 years at guessing i bet u are good at it
lmfao hurc ast

x-no-archive: yes
It's not me fixing the concern... it IS however, you asking the question. If you can't fix it, don't ask for my help.

Please stop feeding the troll.
He is not worth my bandwidth.
Jeff

Absolutely. One more troll feeding and I'm going to flood this place with binaries for a month! Let it go!