warman fails diesel lmfao

You're the expert..... if you can't fix this concern, don't waste your >customers time.

thats what i thought u dont know

lmfao thats a bit unfair u have to have had some diesel experience to answer that question

come on at least lets here your best guess after 40 years at guessing i bet u are good at it

lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863

x-no-archive: yes

It's not me fixing the concern... it IS however, you asking the question. If you can't fix it, don't ask for my help.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Please stop feeding the troll.

He is not worth my bandwidth.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Absolutely. One more troll feeding and I'm going to flood this place with binaries for a month! Let it go!

Brad and Mia