warman is a yankee

hey warman why u suck up to yankees CANADA hates yankees and the majority of canadians want nothing to to with them in fact ...the majority of the wold boycotted them just britain and the aussies but just look at the economy of the nations that joined them CANADA cant be bought in fact out hi tech and natural resources make our economy far superior

canadians dont feel threatened small less fortunate countries like afganistan , iran, iraq,el salvadore etc etc

why does usa give money to afganistan drug lords ??

i am proud to be canadian unlike you i dont have to suck up to yankees as a canadian I can travel SAFELY and be treated with courtesy and respect ANYWHERE in the world lmfao

If the yankees want to go to another county and tell them how to live they can expect to take some casualties

where are those wmd???

time to retire old timer u told me you made a good living with your supeior knowlege thats why you live in peace river rite?

lmfao peace river the place to be

only if your an indian lmfao

as for great hunting lmfao no grizzleys there not even pristine wilderness maybee a few black bear in the garbage dump or an old muddy slimey pike in the lake

U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

lmfao tell me exactly were spelling comes in when reading a wiring diagram ??

lmfao ever look at a docter writes case closed hurc ast

twin towers was a blast!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
you go girl

That's why something like 90% of canadians live near the U.S. border. Not much going on up country is there?

Reply to
sleepdog

true and in igloos too lmfao and to think we design 82% of your tards miltary weapons lmfao win a war yet?

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Interesting (if inaccurate) concept... Per capita, Canada equals (and in some cases may surpass) the US commitment in foreign aid. I have no numbers to refer to so I beg forgiveness if proven wrong.... Real Canadians are caring, giving people..... While Canadians view the Yanks with mixed emotions, I don't think any include outright hatred.... the same can be said from the other perspective.... we are all partners on this dirtball.

Aside from that, Canada was bought - lock, stock and barrel - a long, long time ago. Between the Liberals, the Quebecois and foreign ownership, we have little to remain proud of.... Hell, we don't even salute the same flag that Canadian soldiers fought and died for in both world wars.

As a naturalized Canadian, I am subject to the whims of our "fair" government. Even though I entered Canada in 1953, I still cannot get a passport since my records perished in a fire that razed Canada House in London to the ground. You rarely get out of your basement suite and your demeanour is repulsive enough that you wouldn't be all that welcome even at the bottle depot.

Peace River?? Where on earth did that come from..... if you can't read a map, how can you fix a car? Slave Lake, buck-oh... Remember it well. And yes... I am very well recompensed... not because I am a tech but because of the kind of tech I am. I generate retail customers... I generate repeat customers and I generate happy customers.

Like doctors... 50% of all mechanics graduated in the bottom half of their class.

Now we're up to 4 unaswered questions... Have you ever had a shop approach you asking you to work for them? What are your qualifications? What the hell is wmd? And, last but not least.... how do you get the puller between the drive axle and the steering knuckle? There is no way to get out of a hole if you insist on using a shovel.

Reply to
Jim Warman

I'm just going to jump on in here, as a new poster, and state unequivocally that this "yougogirl" is a total moron. Yes, I know, this will prompt him to lalf his ass off, as, it appears, do most comments. But he is clearly an unfortunate fellow who spends entirely too much time gazing at his own navel, and not nearly enough time thinking of others. Perhaps the best policy would be to stop responding to his comments under any circumstances? Perhaps a simple explanation to other viewers following any of his idiotic postings, indicating that we've simply decided to ignore him? Just a thought.

Incidentally, I'm a proud Canadian, but very fond of our neighbors to the south, whom I view to be a fair-minded, proud, and compassionate people.

Reply to
houseshopper

I'm just going to jump on in here, as a new poster, and state unequivocally that this "yougogirl" is a total moron. Yes, I know, this will prompt him to laugh his ass off, as, it appears, do most comments. But he is clearly an unfortunate fellow who spends entirely too much time gazing at his own navel, and not nearly enough time thinking of others. Perhaps the best policy would be to stop responding to his comments under any circumstances? Perhaps a simple explanation to other viewers following any of his idiotic postings, indicating that we've simply decided to ignore him? Just a thought.

Incidentally, I'm a proud Canadian, but very fond of our neighbors to the south, whom I view to be a fair-minded, proud, and compassionate people. We may differ at times on policies, but we are very similar people, and good friends.

Reply to
houseshopper

You're quite right... we are all trapped on this dirtball together (though some of us appear to be waiting for the "mothership")..... I think it important that we get along.

Every border has oddballs on both sides of it...

Reply to
Jim Warman