warman praises himself

>hurc.... if you CAN go to the Canadian PTS website (sorry folks, it's a Ford >only thing), you'll see my name on the Senior Honour Roll..... proof enough >for you. However, I have no way of knowing if you can even access PTS, let >alone have any "papered" qualifications (other than a nasty mouth and >attitude you can't control). Next month I attend school for the course that >will move my status to Master. In the grand scheme of things, it is just >another piece of paper.... in the real world, I can interact, face to face, >with other techs and share in their experience and gain from what the >instructors have learned on their annual sabbaticals. >

bwhahahahahahaha bwhahahaha master what

to bad u failed to show us how to spot a manufold leak on a diesel

lmfao

bwhahahahaha

hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863

Neither did you. No HELP at all.

Just a big mouth that tries belittle others to make himself feel better.

Reply to
I.Care

lmfao u would never know

lmfao hurc ast