warman sez its hard

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:15:28 GMT, "Jim Warman"

LMFAO cant follow a flow chart jimmy lmfao 35 bucks/ an hour at the lake lmfao thats like 10 bucks in calgary
h u r c a s t

Now I know why they came out with those stupid flow charts, it's so even an idiot like you can fix a car once in a while. Bob

No, the flow chart is to send you in circles, chasing all kinds of false leads. Occaisionally they will direct you to the problem in the first 2 or 3 tries. When they do, count yourself lucky.
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:22:11 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@sny.der.on.ca wrote:

lmfao yup your certified like warman i c ya never worked drivability
h u r c a s t
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:44:53 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

After all your LMFAO it's surprising you have not totally dissapeared HURC. Troubleshooting flow charts and pinpoint tests only give you a direction to start in. From there you MUST understand how things work. Knowing allows you to sort out the false trails. Ford's pinpoint tests and troubleshooting charts are the least readable/usefull of just about any out there.
I've had my share of experience. Take you on ANY day.
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:37:44 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@sny.der.on.ca wrote:

lmfao u better get some certification first LMFAO
h u r c a s t
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 03:10:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

How long do I need to have it? I've had mine since before you were even a gleam in your Pappy's eye.