Warranty?

I have a 2005 Ford Mustang with the manufacturer's warranty extended to

72 months. Is this warranty transferable with the vehicle? If so, is there anything special I need to do to ensure that the new owner has no problems with said warranty?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Reply to
scottish

"scottish" wrote: (2005 Ford Mustang)

I have the manufacturer's warranty extended to 72 months.

1.) Is this warranty transferable with the vehicle? If so; 2.) How can I ensure that a new owner can use the warranty? _________________________________________________

More information is needed. Please copy the text of the warranty and post it here, so someone can read it and find the answers to your questions.

Good luck.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

Scottish, Found this on the Ford website while I was checking into transfering the premiumcare contract from the previous owner of my Focus.

Looks like for $50.00 it is fully transferable. (Not what the finance guy at my Ford dealer told me when I asked the question on purchasing, followed by "but I can sell you this contract for 1900 something $$$'s!!!!!) Hope this helps

Reply to
ukyank73