Warranty?

I have a 2005 Ford Mustang with the manufacturer's warranty extended to 72 months. Is this warranty transferable with the vehicle? If so, is there anything special I need to do to ensure that the new owner has no
problems with said warranty?
Thanks in advance for any help!
"scottish" wrote: (2005 Ford Mustang)
I have the manufacturer's warranty extended to 72 months.
1.) Is this warranty transferable with the vehicle? If so; 2.) How can I ensure that a new owner can use the warranty? _________________________________________________
More information is needed. Please copy the text of the warranty and post it here, so someone can read it and find the answers to your questions.
Good luck.
Rodan.
scottish wrote:

Scottish, Found this on the Ford website while I was checking into transfering the premiumcare contract from the previous owner of my Focus. http://www.genuineservice.com/genuineservice/en/default?page=esp_plan_premiumcare
Looks like for $50.00 it is fully transferable. (Not what the finance guy at my Ford dealer told me when I asked the question on purchasing, followed by "but I can sell you this contract for 1900 something $$$'s!!!!!) Hope this helps