Washing -Device for Headlights Mondeo

Hi. Since short time the washing-device for the headlights of my mondeo (built 11/99) starts to wash without anything doing of me. This means when turning on the lights it washes in irregular periods. It should only wash when you push the washing button. Mechanics mean this malfunction could have several origins. Any help is appreciated. Heinz - Vienna

Reply to
Heinz Vienna