water pump on a 93 thunderbird

i have a thnuder bird 93 tnat the water pump went out we can get all the bolts out but there is a braket that is part of the alt, and power steering that has to come off before the pump ca ome off but to get to a bolt to get the brake off the power steering pump pulley is in the way . question is do we have to pull the wheel off or is there another way to get that bracket off? Another question is if you have to pull the pulleu=y is there a speacil tool beside a pw steering puller? thanks Neil

Reply to
bigeddie

use a p/s pulley puller ans if you buy one make sure it comes with a pully install adapter or is capable to push on the pully

hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863