Water pump to BOB motor

Where i can find new Water Pump to V6 24V -95 BOB motor? Not find in Finland, no sweden.... no German... WHERE?? BOA motar has different pump... Car is Ford Scorpion Cosworth 2.9i V6 1995

Help me...
--

Juha Lindblom
juha.lindblom(a)pp.inet.fi
Juha Lindblom wrote:

Not sure how you are searching, but try:
"Ford Scorpio Cosworth Coolant Pump"
Rob
Promlems is at nobosy not sell that pump anymore .... No aftermarket ... no orginal... :-(
--

Juha Lindblom
juha.lindblom(a)pp.inet.fi

Juha Lindblom
juha.lindblom(a)pp.inet.fi

Maybe someone here can help:
http://www.fordscorpio.co.uk
Thanks =) I find one shot from england who has pump to me =) I jsut live Finland... car is not old but very hard find new pump...
--

Juha Lindblom
juha.lindblom(a)pp.inet.fi
Juha Lindblom wrote:

This may guide you in the right direction, too...:
http://www.fordscorpio.co.uk/engdata24v.htm
Rob

.. there's a lot of interesting stuff on that site!
Takes me back to my struggles with various XR4Ti's! (Sierra 2.3TI's to you in EU)
you pay..DEAL with it!