WEB TV & eBay SELLERS DIGITAL CAMERA "HARD TO FIND" RCA JACK CABLES

ATTENTION WEB TV & eBay SELLERS:

FOR SALE:

6 FOOT BRAND NEW WEB TV DIGITAL CAMERA RCA VIDEO JACK CABLES - THESE ARE VERY HARD TO FIND BUT THE ONLY KIND THAT WORKS FOR WEB TV AND DIGITAL CAMERA'S RADIO SHACK IS SELLING A SIMILAR CABLE BUT THE CAMERA JACK END IS LARGER. THERE'S GOES FOR $19.99 PLUS TAX.

THESE CABLES ARE THE ONES THAT FIT INTO THE VIDEO INPUT OF THE WEB TV AND INTO THE DIGITAL CAMERA VIDEO OUTPUT ~ GREAT FOR TAKING YOUR FORD VEHICLE PHOTO'S AND SENDING TO YOUR WEB TV...

THESE ARE BRAND NEW - DELUXE GOLD END CONNECTOR VIDEO CABLES - I'M SELLING THESE FOR $12.00 EACH PLUS $3.00 SHIPPING & DELIVERY CONFIRMATION OR 2 FOR $20.00 PLUS $3.00 SHIPPING & DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

PayPal Payment: I ACCEPT PAYPAL AT ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) please leave your address there or email me before you purchase,your statement will show as payment to (ajshop)

Mail Payment: I ONLY ACCEPT U.S. POSTAL MONEY ORDERS (post office kind) at the address below,email before mailing your money order so I can make sure I can have enough to fill the order. As once there gone there gone and I don't know if I can get anymore?

A. J. Stebbins

92 Railroad Avenue Angola,New York 14006-1526
Reply to
James Tyran

DAMMMMMMM....I HATE SPAMMERS!!!

Maybe if everyone just printed this out and sent it to the address below - no money, no return address, just this SPAM - maybe he'd get the idea and stop spamming us.

I know, it's wishful thinking, but I like to think positively.

I'm definitely reporting this spam to Hotmail and WebTV as it is a violation of their Terms of Service.

Reply to
Phil Nospam