weres jimz466? Supposed to give us deals at his scrapyard

JIMZ466 the big Shooter, gambling online and winning a fortune is supposed to tell us how to get in reach with him as he owns the largest scrapyards around for Ford parts! Anyone seen him!
Saw him driving 86 tempo!
Hi deadbeat, or is it Dumbass?
It's interesting to see that even after just graduating from 4th grade you're still one stupid MF. It looks like now that you don't have any more homework, it's back to trying to stir trouble. I know the 4th grade was the toughest three years of your life, but give me a break. You're the one that has me mistaken for someone else, get over it. Find something else to do with your summer vacation. It's ok to be you, though, another year or two and you'll be eligible to be a walmart greeter. No need to harp on the rest of the world to make yourself feel better. Some of us are more than able to quietly sit back, read and learn. Others (like yourself, perhaps?) just have personal issues that need to be solved.
Your turn to flame, as I'm sure you have plenty to say, whether it be right or wrong.... fire away..........
Boy oh boy! Just wanted to know when you were going to give us a deal on parts, since your the king of scrapyards? Obviously, the boys were a little hard on you, next time make sure they use some lube!