What are new T-Birds Going for?

Hi,
What are new T-Birds going for? My friend is interested in one and this information will help in negotiations.
TIA, Dan

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars /
have a look there,
Nic

I though T-Birds were selling for a lot under MSRP, even under invoice. Anybody know?
Dan
On 5/19/2004 12:10 PM, Robotnik wrote:

Go to http://www.edmunds.com they are showing that people are paying about 1400 to 1500 over invoice.
On Wed, 19 May 2004 14:44:14 -0500, Dan wrote:

Yeah. Nobody wants them.

"Take a little 5FU, leucovorin and oxaliplatin for thy stomach's sake." -- 1 Timothy 5:23 (adapted)
I haven't seen any actually under invoice but they do have a rebate that if applied to the deal may bring the price to near invoice or below. Ford never intended to make the T-Bird for more than five years but they haven't sold as well as they expected after the first year, in SOME markets. Sales apparently were hurt by not enough horses and no back seat.
All of that will change in February 2005 when the new Mustang convertible comes out, built on that chassis, with 300 HP 24V 4.6 and a back seat and more that $10,000 cheaper.
mike hunt
Joe-46er wrote:

Dan wrote:

FYI: Make sure your friend test drives one with the soft top up. I'm 6'1" and found that, even with the seats lowered all the way, my head rubbed the headliner. Also, both my wife and I thought that the seats were hard, flat and unsupportive. Even though the T-Bird was a leftover with almost $10k marked off the price, I ended up buying a Lightning instead. -- Jim
Zesty!!! I wouldn't mind having a Lightning....