What buttons on steering-wheel?

How in subject. I on steering-wheel have buttons from sign + - = whereto they serve on left hand they are yet I know whereto some two and nor they serve. From mountain thanks by means.

I forgot adding that speech about windstar
Apollo wrote:

Huh?
Re: What buttons on steering-wheel? Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Tue, Jul 20, 2004, 11:04pm From: snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.nospam (MortimerSchnerd,RN) Apollo wrote:
How in subject. I on steering-wheel have buttons from sign + - = whereto they serve on left hand they are yet I know whereto some two and nor they serve. From mountain thanks by means.
I think he's talking about controls for the radio. + & - could be volume or station changes or cuts on a CD. Then again it couuld be for cruise control.
Eric
Of subject what steering wheel have buttons on from. + by have other than what is make - do if place in up. Car must by go on make in what is + & -
"Mortimer Schooner, RN" wrote:

Perhaps you could re-phrase that in Polish, as that seems to be where "Apollo" is sending from (@interia.pl), and it seems like he's using a not-so-good Polish to English translation program. Anyone here able to translate better for him?

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:30:43 GMT, "MasterBlaster"

Nopeski
bern1