what engines in a transit van

Hi, What engine is in a diesel transit van? year 1998 & 2000
Bill

which diesel engines? sorry I didn't spell it out for you!
bill
--------------010409060204030503070907 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
North American "cargo" E-250 - E-450 would use the 7.3litre powerstroke diesel.
Bill wrote:

mike hunt
bill
--------------010409060204030503070907--
The new Ford Transit Diesels have a 1.8 litre engine in them.
http://www.ford.co.uk/spg/images/SPG_3_28_0_1258.pdf is PDF file with more info about the vans. They produce 75 or 90 HP (55 or 66 kw).

years
they
Whats a transit van ? Do you mean like a city bus ?

We call them cargo vans in the US.
mike hunt
Tim B wrote:

As the Bill's in England I'm guessing he means a Ford Transit, it being the name of a particular model of Ford van. Don't know what engines they have though.