What Ford Should Make

1.3 Seconds???? I assume this is if you drop it from a C-130 with a rocket booster attached......

As for the speedometer - what does that have to do with actual performance? I assume that the Focus has a speed limiter set well below

140.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

He says with a grin......I didn't like the performance of my 2002 3L Ranger so I pulled the speedo and carefully added 120, 130, 140 and 150 mph. I wanted to add 160 like the Corvette but I was afraid that my truck couldn't take the extra speed. Now the truck really hauls ass.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Hmmm. That number does seem a little low.

From what I've read, there is no limit and it tops out into the 140's (I haven't done/seen this myself). The speedo goes to 160.

I'm just talking about the SVT.

Reply to
Chris Hamlin