What Ford Should Make

Page 2 of 2
I was going sell my 2003 Mustang GT convertible in the spring and buy a 300 HP 2005, but I think I will have to look at one of those SVT Focus 2DR hatchbacks, that you said can go from 0-60 in
1.3 seconds, instead. ;)
mike hunt
CyberWolf wrote:

Mike,
I know I read in either Car & Driver or Road & Track magazine 2 or 3 years ago about the SVT Focus 2DR hatchbacks. ;-) Ford Focus hatchbacks makes GREAT rally cars too! Ever watch the WRC highlights on Speed Channel?
~CyberWolf
one would assume so but that's not the word we get here.. when your as big as Ford union assistance does make a difference take a look at the BA Utility , mine arrives in a couple of months with tiptronic auto and 5.4 :_) in Blue with custom 17" Mags and a canopy over the back to keep my dogs safe.