What happened to finance co. called Centrex Capital?

My Windstar was financed by a co. called Centrex Capital of Florida. But on the duplicate title, their address was in the state of New York. The car was paid off a few years ago, but I never got my blue title. The co.
apparently is no longer in business, I was unable to contact them about getting the title or a release of lien. Probably some bank bought them out. What happened to them?
How many times are you going to ask that?

on
out.
Another poster pointed this out already, but they surrendered their license in New York and it appears the sales of assets were private. Follow this url for information: http://www.banking.state.ny.us/wb990709.htm
Regards, Bill
Jim Caldwell opined in

This should give you a start... also contact state (NY and Fla) better business bureau and commerce depts
http://banking.state.ny.us/wb990709.htm
http://www.law.com/jsp/decisionstate.jsp?id 22954299619
If you did a search, you may have not come up pertinent because you need to put the name in quotes to avoid telecom references.