what happened to the forty niner concept car?

I can't get excited about the 500. I keep looking for the return of the victoria (not the curttent crop of crown vics), fairlane, or galaxie. I really like the looks of the 49er, and assume it would have a good power plant, and leg room. bob

Reply to
bob

bob wrote in news:FrCNc.32210$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc03.gnilink.net:

The same thing that happens to all concept cars - they get dumbed down for production and end up looking like everything else out there.

Reply to
scroob

Like the Chevy SSR?

Bob