What Idiot Designs Ford Interiors?

Page 2 of 2
Toyota sill does not have a full size truck, it seems. The best they have to offer can only tow 10,500 LB. Fords best can tow 24,500 LB Ford needs
to run a TV ad showing a Ford towing a Tundra AND its 10,500 LB load. LOL
mike ,

A Ranger is more of a truck than the average person needs....
A friend just told me bout a relative that bought a Ford F450 SuperDuty Diesel and then spent big buck for new wheels, tires and a lift kit. I asked what he does....he is an office worker.....
Insanity.
Ed
An office worker ....with a thirty-five foot boat? ;)
mike

Toyota is trying to compete with the GM and Ford trucks when in reality the only 'truck' they can beat in any comparison test is the so called Honda 'truck' the Ridgeline, based on a FWD car chassis LOL
mike