What is flexible exhaust pipe called in 93 Taurus

I have a 93 Taurus with a 3.8 liter engine, and the flexible exhaust pipe (about 18 inches) that is part of the muffler is making noise. It seems like I can get better deals on it on the internet than
through traditional part sellers. So as to avoid making a mistake in ordering, I would like to know the technical name for it. Can anyone tell me what it is.
Thanks,
JD
its called a flex vibrator.
snipped-for-privacy@spamgourmet.com wrote:

No, it's not. It's called an Exhaust Flex Connector
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/catalog.php?carcode 38766&parttypeX36 &a=FRc1138766k133798
CarKB stands for 'knowledge base', right? Heh...

you pay..DEAL with it!
Exhaust Flex Connector is the correct terminology, however it's a pretty universal item and the term used for it may differ from each parts store/dealership. I'm sure you can get a better deal on it from the quick search I did.
Check this Ebay auction for a good image:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-99-Ford-Taurus-Converter-Engine-Exhaust-Flex-Pipe_W0QQitemZ190033710937QQcmdZViewItem