What is this connector???

Hi All,
I have recently bought a Ford Mondeo L Reg 1.8 16v, and all though everything is running ok. On start-up (always starts first time), after a few seconds of reving, it will cut out but once
warmed up its fine.
After looking under the bonnet, I found the following connector: http://tinyurl.com/gyrc (black connected on like a green sensor) has had the two wires into it cut. Two wires are just at the side of it, (Black/Yellow and White) taped with blue insulation tape. Does anyone know what this connecter is?
TIA
--
Cheers
Shai Boy

I would if I had Photoshop! Don't have A/C in this car, and trying to trace the pipe goes out of sight behind the engine.
--
Cheers
Shai Boy

Don't have A/C in this car, and trying to trace the pipe goes out of sight behind the engine.
--
Cheers
Shai Boy

Trying to trace the pipe goes out of sight behind the engine. If it is what you say it is, would you suggest to reconnect to maybe fix my problems?
--
Cheers
Shai Boy

Thanks, but this can't doesn't have A/C.
--
Cheers
Shai Boy

Is this advisable, if its not going to fix the cutting out, and its causing no other issues! The old saying, "If its not broken, don't try and fix it" kinda fits here.
--
Cheers
Shai Boy

Not so easy, as the wires are cut right back. So I would need to source a replacement connected, with some wire out of it, then connect it to the existing wires, then try.....
--
Cheers
Shai Boy

If its not going to fix the problem in question, I really don't see the need.
--
Cheers
Shai Boy

Calm down! I was just making a point, like you are now too. I'll do what you considered.
--
Cheers
Shai Boy