What is this parking brake part called?

I was trying to adjust my parking brake on a 1990 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck. 4WD 302 eng, manual trans. I broke off the threaded shaft that does the adjusting. This is the part that all three cables
connect to, and adjusts the tightness. I was just looking online on some of the parts stores to see the price and who has them, and I am not sure what this part is called. I'd assume something like parking brake adjuster, but that dont get any results. Can someone tell me the correct name for this part.
Thanks
George T.
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

if i remember correctly at least on my 93 ford i think that was part of one of the cables...
i am not saying you need to buya ll new cables, but this is what i seem to remember...

Not on this one. Each cable has a small ball on the end and snaps into slots on this thing. I removed all the cables and took this in the garage, out it in a vice and got it real hot. It still snapped. If need be, I can probably grind off the rivet and make something from threaded rod, but it's probably easier to just buy a new one (if it can be gotten). I'll try "equalizer".
Thanks to everyone.
George T.
Try searching "equalizer"...