What is your favorite tonneau cover?

So far I am very impressed with the Bakflip G2 tonneau cover. This is a hard tonneau cover that folds. This provides quick, easy access to the truck bed. You can also drive with the cover fully open which is hard to find in a folding tonneau cover. If you are going to haul some larger cargo you really need a cover that will open all the way. Check out this video and tell me what you think.
http://truckaccessories4u.com/bakflip-hard-folding-tonneau-cover-review /