What's the deal?? 90 Tempo Belt !?*$

The main belt has no adjustment? Something must be missing. It's Crank, Powersteering, And Smogg-Pump? It's to large There is no tentioner on a 1990 Ford Tempo 2.8 4cyl.?
Please help, all out of ideas in alabama
look again there is a belt tensioner in there somewhere

Ahh Ha! I found the problem, the tensioner is completely broken off the car! Now to visit my local junkyard. What a bagg..
You should price out a new one first, I don't think they are that expensive. Bob