What's up with the Marauders?

Hello all:
Just wondering...why is the coolest car on the road not being advertised at all...I mean, they aren't even featured in L-M commercials! It seems
like you don't see many on the road at all. Considering the blend of room and power, not to mention menacing good looks and a reasonable price, they should be selling like hotcakes. I hope they don't get pulled like the new Tbird!
Just my 2 cents.
Chris
They're marketing the Marauder the same way Ford marketed the SHO. In other words, not very well. Mark
The difference of course is the Blackwood did not sell up to expectations, the Marauder is selling as well as expected.
mike hunt
"Dan J.S." wrote:

I live in the Chicago Suburbs and have only seen a Marauder commercial two times since the car debuted. The dealer closest to me never had more than 3 in stock..Not a big seller.
Not many folks seem to want to shell out $35,000 for a car that is offered in one color choice, inside & out.
About eight months ago one Mercury dealer in Matteson was advertising the car for $27,500 he had 16 in stock. Over a month & a half passed after the sale and he still had 16 in stock.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~262,500 miles_~_~~_