What size tires for '79 Ranchero GT

I need some new tires for my Ranchero. Local tire stores aren't familiar with what will and won't work. This is a GT version and I would like to put some BF Goodrich Radial TA's, 225/60 x 14. Will
this tire size work for front and back and more importantly, will they look too small for the wheel wells?
Any thoughts/comments would be most appreciated.
Thank you,
Best Regards,