What THERMISTAT & SPARK PLUGS to use for 3.8 '90 COUGAR

What's the thermistat temp should I use for for '90 COUGAR 3.8 V6? Also what SPARK PLUGS & what the GAPs should I use?? I Straight 30 WEIGHT OIL OK for a RE-BUILT 3.8 ENGINE or should
I use the 5W-30?? Thanks in advance.
The plug and gap information should be on a sticker near the radiator.
I would use 5w-30 with that engine.
--

>> Remove "zz" from e-mail address to direct reply. <<

"Thomas the Tank Engine" <thomas92101_NO snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message
Thanks On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:02:49 GMT, "Steve Fleckenstein"