What THERMISTAT & SPARK PLUGS to use for 3.8 '90 COUGAR

What's the thermistat temp should I use for for '90 COUGAR 3.8 V6? Also what SPARK PLUGS & what the GAPs should I use?? I Straight 30 WEIGHT OIL OK for a RE-BUILT 3.8 ENGINE or should I use the 5W-30?? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Thomas the Tank Engine

The plug and gap information should be on a sticker near the radiator.

I would use 5w-30 with that engine.

Reply to
Steve Fleckenstein

Reply to