What type of Brake Fluid does a '99 Taurus take?

I have some DOT 3 for my Camry, can I use this in my Taurus too, or do Fords use a different DOT rating?
Sorry, I don't have a manual, and haven't had to add any before.
Thanks,
Norm
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 05:54:36 GMT, Father Guido

From Allldata (which I highly recommend) for MY 99 Taurus:
High Performance DOT3 Brake Fluid Ford Specification ESA-M6C25-A
--Don Don Byrer KJ5KB Radar Tech & Smilin' Commercial Pilot Guy Glider & CFI wannabe kj5kb-at-hotmail.com
"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..." "Watch out for those doves...<smack-smack-smack-smack...>"

Thanks Don, I'll investigate AllData as well.
Norm