wheel bearins drivin me crazy

Can anyone pleas advise me what to do regarding my car (Ford Escort MK 5

94) dont say scrap it its the only one I can afford.. Anyway basically I have replaced five near side wheel bearings in four years and three off side bearings an this time also. Recently, last month I needed to replace near side wheel bearing and hub. Now this wheel bearing is going.... Does anyone have an answer. What is wrong with this car? is this normal? I'm at the end of my teather.
Reply to
paulzone

Uh... but it's not clear if you mean front or rear bearings.

If you mean the rear on a FWD: USUALLY bearings fail repeatedly because the outer race (in the hub) is scored and only the 'easy bits' were changed.

Since you replaced both bearing and hub, and it's failed again, I'd have to think it was either the bearing spindle or the installer.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

or cheap aftermarket crap

Reply to