Wheel problems

Hi everyone ,
I have a big problem with changing tieres of a Scorpio . the felly doesn#t move so i am unablwe to get the tieres off . Did anyone have the same
problem and some tips for me
best regards
Marco
Are you saying that the lugs nuts won't come loose?. Solution: A good breaker bar and socket and loosen it that way

Kevin Torkelson wrote:

Your response reminded me of a VW I owned years ago. I cussed the last tire shop as I was standing on a 4' extension to break free the lug nuts. I torqued the nuts when I replaced them. Three months later, I'm standing on a 4' extension to break free the lug nuts. Never seen nuthin' like it before or since.
I don't know what 'felly' means, but sounds like you are having trouble taking the lugnuts off. Most likely the reason is that they had been overtorqued with an impact wrench. Used to be the standard practice at gas stations and other 'quick service' places, at least here in the US. The best way to take them off is with the same tool. And never let anybody do this again. Lugnuts need to be tightened to specifications with a torque wrench. Overtorquing will distort your brake rotors, causing vibration, leave you stranded when you have a flat tire, and damage the studs (bolts). I even heard of a case when a wheel fell off on the road shortly after such treatment.
IK

doesn#t