Where are the nuclear-powered Fords ???

I want to have a car that works with a small stick of Pu-239 for MONTHS !

Right. That way when there is a recall it can be for a nuclear reactor leak in the car.
I can read it now, Ford recalls 100,000,000 cars and trucks because the reactors have been found to leak causing hair loss and medical issues.
Good thinking.

You want a steam powered car ??
--
For Welsh Military Flying visit .......
mallet snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote in

whats the matter, that sail thing didnt work out? KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup

Problems with the flux-capacitor production line.
Convert all the spentout uranium as bunkerbusters and drop them in Iraq or Afghan.
mallet snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote in message

That would be a totally electric car that is charged only with power from nuclear power plants.
Jeff

As usual, that is incorrect.
Sylvia Browne agrees that in about 50 years more or less our cars will run off of nuclear batteries. Imagine being able to convert nuclear radiation directly into electricity without having to use it to make steam first for some turbine engine or reciprocating engine.
Eastward Bound opined in

Like that flying car that we were supposed to have according to the wonks back in the 50's. The WANKEL rotary was going to be more pollution free and economical... it's neither. Still waiting for the ceramic engine.
But cold fusion.. is certainly a possibility.
Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

Its coming out soon, the ford Cassini. It even has dial a yield for fuel economy concerns. And the reactor pod sits below the front seat, so the heated seat option is no extra cost...... Don't worry about that vasectomy either.......
Bob