WHERE CAN I FIND A WIRING DIAGRAM?

HELP! i need a wiring diagram for a 1996 ford ranger. one that is free on the internet that i can look at. becuz my rear lights dont work wen i turn my lights. and the blinkers dont work either. help me plz..thanks

69vwdude opined in

Lemme get this straight... your taillights, brake lights, rear turn signals and emergency flashers dont work, right?
And you have changed the bulbs?
I dont think you need a wiring diagram. You almost certainly have a bad ground in that harness and you have to physically trace that anyway.
First make sure the bed is grounded to the frame
I had my rear lights fail on a '95 Taurus. I changed a blown fuse myself, but that didn't fix the problem. So I took it into the shop and got a new headlight switch and part of wiring harness replaced (melted) This fixed problems for $246.00
-- [Default Signature]

snipped-for-privacy@none.sorry says...

Vehicle repair guides, chassis electrical lighting. Scroll down to fig. 38.
Hopefully the correct page will show up when you click the shortened link below.
http://tinyurl.com/4upet
--
I. Care
Address fake until