Where is Fuel Relay/Restart Located Tempo 1991

Where is Fuel Relay/Restart Located Tempo 1991

There is some sort of a fuel pump relay/restart switch on my girlfriends

1991 Ford Tempo - L. There is a sticker under the hood and in the trunk that states there is some sort of a button and the location is found in the owners manual.. problem is we do not have a manual. I have torn the car apart looking for it.. any ideas appreciated.

Car is dead (F.O.R.D.)

Reply to
JET

Where is Fuel Relay/Restart Located Tempo 1991

There is some sort of a fuel pump relay/restart switch on my girlfriends

1991 Ford Tempo - L. There is a sticker under the hood and in the trunk that states there is some sort of a button and the location is found in the owners manual.. problem is we do not have a manual. I have torn the car apart looking for it.. any ideas appreciated.

Car is dead (F.O.R.D.)

Reply to
JET

Car is dead (F.O.R.D.) Little cracks like that should get you a lot of help in here.

Reply to
Michael O

you talking about an automatic gas shut off in case you get into an accident the gas is shut off.. its in the trunk on the drivers side, pull the carpet off the side wall of the trunk on the drivers side and its behind there( its a red or black plastic button, probably covered over by the old carpet... to test it, just disconnet the two wires and put them together and start it up.. or you might just have to push the button in and it might start right up if the button is working correctly.

Reply to
jim