Where is the fuel pump relay for 92 sable 3.8L ?

Does anyone know where is the exact location of the fuel pump relay for a 92 mercury sable 3.8L ? And how would I know if the relay is good or bad ? I recently changed
the fuel tank of my 92 sable but still using the original fuel pump, then I started to encounter unpredictable Engine stall (in the middle of driving which is very anonying) or failure to start. However, if the car starts, I can drive faily long distance with no problem. Therefore I am suspecting the fuel pump relay.
Any feedback or suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Sounds like it is probably your fuel pump failing. Have you check the voltage at the emergency cutout switch in the trunk when you turn the key on ? The relay is in the black box right above the radiator.