Where is the fuse for the Automatic Speed Control unit on a 1999 Ford Cougar?

Hi, My 1999 Ford Cougar 2.5l v6 does not have a working Cruise Control (Automatic speed control) unit. It was working a few days ago!
Usually his is due to the control cable coming loose off the
accellerator cable unit. I just clip it on and it starts working again.
This time tho, the cable is attached. I'm thinking maybe the fuse has gone, but can not find one for it in the manual or from my 2 hours of googling it.
Anyone got any ideas?
Andy
In article <52b38c97-8397-4d49-84c6-

Check out http://www.contour.org . The '99 Cougar was basically a 2-door Contour/Mystique.