Where is the OBD II port on a Ford Escape?

I was wondering if any one knew where the OBD II port is on a Ford Escape. I know that it should be under the dash some where, I'm just not exactly sure where just not where. Also if any one knows where I can find an user manual online that would be great

Thanks Rich

Reply to
richard.marlatt

You should be able to find the Escape owner's manual online at the

site. Click at the ford logo at the bottom, then click on owners on the next page. You probably have to register, though.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Rob gave you the link to an online copy in your previous post.

or

dold

The port is under the left side of the dash close to the hood release. Very easy to spot. I see other links for the owner's manual.

Good luck! SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom