Where is the tank switcher?

Page 2 of 2
An Antique!!!!!! Just a dig.... don't take it serious...
Your switch simply turns one or the other pump on....
My best advice... purchase the best manual you can afford for your
vehicle.... I've been doing this for nearly 40 years.... used to be that a car was a car was a car.... Today, without adequate documentation, there is a world of hurt to be found even for seasoned techs - if we plan on "off the cuff" diagnosis.
Is there a problem with the fuel system? Or is this simply a "fact finding" mission (not that this is bad)?