Where's the Built in amp located in a 95 Mystique?

I was just wondering where the built in amp is located at in a 1995 Mystique? I want to install a new cd player, but don't want to have to run new wires. Any help at all is greatly needed!!

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

If you have the premium system (should be premium labels on the door speakers), there is a 4-channel amp mounted behind the glovebox. You can look at my web site. I mounted my own amplifier in it's place. http://home.att.net/~andyross/mystique.html (The Main Amp picture is where it's located.)
With the premimum system, there is a cable with a square connector (you can see it in the lower-right of the Main Amp picture) between the radio and the amp. The speakers connect to the amp. The connectors for the speaker wiring are NOT the same as used when the speakers connect directly to the radio on the non-Premium systems.