Where's the Computer? - 2006 Freestyle

Does anyone out there have any idea where I can find the computer(s) in a 2006 Freestyle? I bought the car used and I am trying to get the keypad code which supposedly is on a label on top, but I can't find the
computer.
Thanks, rband

I don't know for the Freestyle, but in some other fords: 1-Remove the glove box. Look behind it, and down inside the right hand kick panel. 2-Remove the radio and have a look behind it.
--
---