Where the !%%$$£^ is the Fog light relay on a Mk 1 Mondeo????

Been lurking a while, picking up tips, but now I am having to ask for help!

I am having problems with the front fog lights on a '95 Mondeo estate

- they refuse to work as no power is getting through. Figured before digging through the wiring loom, I would check and replace the fog relay - only problem is I can not find the damn thing! Not in either fuse box and not readily visible anywhere.

Done a web search for it and got no where. Any help gratefully recieved!!

Please remove the extra @ if you wish to reply by email.

Reply to
Anteek