Where to buy Headlight assembly?

A large baseball size stone recently made my right headlight assembly on my

01 Explorer which I thought was unbreakable become quite breakable. I priced it at the local dealer here in Syracuse and it is $ 115.00 , I'm cheap (lol) is there anywhere online to find this part? I found bulbs and stuff but not the ford assembly. Thanks in advance.

Joe S.

Reply to
Joe Shcmon

Did it break the cover over the headlight?

The cover is priced about $50.00 for a medium quality through Autozone

Reply to
Kevin

It broke the cover and one of the mounting tabs on the unit itself. I ordered one online from

, I don't know if anyone here has used them , their prices are considerably less than my dealer charges and it is all factory stuff. (My dealer wanted 115 this was 85 plus 7 bucks shipping. I'll let ya know more after it arrives. Oh and thanks to Tom M. for the email tip on genuineoem.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Shcmon