Where to buy Headlight assembly?

A large baseball size stone recently made my right headlight assembly on my 01 Explorer which I thought was unbreakable become quite breakable. I priced it at the local dealer here in Syracuse and it is $ 115.00 , I'm
cheap (lol) is there anywhere online to find this part? I found bulbs and stuff but not the ford assembly. Thanks in advance.
Joe S.
Did it break the cover over the headlight?
The cover is priced about $50.00 for a medium quality through Autozone

It broke the cover and one of the mounting tabs on the unit itself. I ordered one online from www.genuineoem.com , I don't know if anyone here has used them , their prices are considerably less than my dealer charges and it is all factory stuff. (My dealer wanted 115 this was 85 plus 7 bucks shipping. I'll let ya know more after it arrives. Oh and thanks to Tom M. for the email tip on genuineoem.
Joe