where to buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?

Where can I buy stainless steel bleeder screws ?
I have tried all the usual places like Napa, AutoZone, PepBoys etc, but no joy.
I have seen this website, but this is massively overpriced:
http://speedbleeder.zoovy.com/category/stainlesssteel /

Our local AutoZone sells stainless Speedbleeders in 3/8 and metirc sizes.,
I don't want Speed bleeders. They are over priced and I don't care about the valve technology built into them.
I just want a standard bleeder made out of stainless steel (even brass would do). I don't want a bleeder screw that will rust into the caliper and break-off 10 years down the road.
======================================On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:46:55 -0400, "Frank from Deeeetroit"

who only bleeds the brakes once every 10 years

Well I bleed every couple of years when I flush-out all the old brake fluid. But what I didn't say is that I have a 1994 F350 which is used for snow plowing & salting which causes massive corrosion everywhere underneath the truck. So now I working my 2nd set of calipers & wheel cylinders (I broke off all the bleeder screws again), not to mention I just replaced all the brake lines & the proportioning valve (which had the bleeder rusted shut).

Next time you remove the bleeders put some anti-seize on the threads before you re-install them. Works great.
mike