where to buy torx screws

Hi, Where can I buy new Torx screws to install a new tailgate for a 95 Ford Range? Is this typically something that is available at a retail store or do I need to order them through a garage or something? Thanks!

Reply to
nicklang

You should be able to get them at a store like NAPA.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Check LMC.com. I think they might have them.

Reply to
Ted

You should be able to get them at Home Depot and Lowes, too.

Reply to
Jeff