where to buy torx screws

Hi, Where can I buy new Torx screws to install a new tailgate for a 95 Ford Range? Is this typically something that is available at a retail store or do I need to order them through a garage or something?
Thanks!
nicklang wrote:

You should be able to get them at a store like NAPA.
Jeff
Check LMC.com. I think they might have them.
Ted

Ted wrote:

You should be able to get them at Home Depot and Lowes, too.